Updated pics of my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can be bought for cheap. I may get a set just so I can see them in person to decide. Though if you guys aren't all that happy with them then I probably won't be either.

Yea I spent like 40-50 on the chrome trim for my running boards/rear bumper step pad. Now it is all rolled up sitting in the garage...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I spent like 40-50 on the chrome trim for my running boards/rear bumper step pad. Now it is all rolled up sitting in the garage...

You could offer up your chrome stripping services to others and recoup your money back! :) You could charge $20 per item that got the chrome strip treatment :waytogo:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could offer up your chrome stripping services to others and recoup your money back! :) You could charge $20 per item that got the chrome strip treatment :waytogo:

haha i'm running in the opposite direction of any aftermarket chrome trimming actually.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha i'm running in the opposite direction of any aftermarket chrome trimming actually.

You would NOT make a good Auto Zone employee!!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I bit the bullet (really hard!) and installed eom Denali steps. The chrome strip really looks sweet, especially with the chrome door moldings, and the added Esky/Denali roof rack, I think.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut