Valvetronic Designs Universal Muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LangstonC20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All --

The wife and I just purchased a 2021 Tahoe High Country. And, surprise, she wants to keep it quiet, and I want to hear that 6.2L V8 some more. I've come across the Valvetronic Designs muffler kit and was curious if anyone has tried it? Thoughts? Pros and Cons?

Thanks!

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloomfield, NJ * Lewes Beach, DE * Buenos Aires
I came across Valvetronic Designs just now and then decided to search the forum to see if anyone had used them here. Guess not!

They are super interesting though. I'm thinking about installing one, possibly two on my 2015 Tahoe LTZ. I've always loved the dual rear, quad tip look. Every Valvetronic application I've heard so far sounds amazing, and the universal muffler is cheaper than any of the Borla/Flowmaster/Corsa catback systems that I've been looking at..

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
Welp, I just pulled the trigger on a Valvetronic dual muffler setup with quad burnt titanium tips. I'm going to pick it up from Valvetronic headquarters next week!
Congrats! Post pics and sound clips if at all possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1