Vanity mirror bulb replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

23SummitDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to replace my sun visor vanity mirror lights with LEDs. Normally, the lamp lens covers have a little notch to stick a pry tool into and then they pop off easily to reveal the bulb. On our 2023 Yukon, I see no such notch. And I worry about cracking the mirror itself, since the lens cover actually overlaps the glass.

Anyone have instructions or video on how to properly remove these lens covers and replace the bulbs? I’ve scoured here and YouTube but haven’t found anything specific to this current generation truck.

OP
OP

23SummitDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good question. I guess I’m not sure. Either way, I’d still want to swap them to a pure white bulb. The current ones are pretty yellow and don’t match the color temp of all the overhead LEDs.

OP
OP

23SummitDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any idea how to remove the lamp covers to get access to the bulbs? I don’t see the usual insertion point / tab to pry the cover off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffDubya