waited long enough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered my wheels and tires almost 2 months ago from 1010tires. There located in Canada, as am i, not around the world like japan covered in debris ( no offense ) and there still not here, i'm going to try to cancel the order tomorrow, and order from discount tire instead. good news with that, i'l have the tires in a week, its gonna cost way less ( canadian cash is worth more than yours, BOOYA) and instead of 20" i'm doing 22" its gonna be from Liquid Metal called Wingman, only 160 bucks each as far as tires size is 285/45/22 gonna fit or should i do 275?

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. If I ordered wheels from the US, I'd expect them in a week or ten days at the most. Even if they were coming from halfway around the world 2 months is too long to wait. I have 275/55/20s and would go 285 if I had the money for new tires right now but if you want more rubber on the road I'd go with the 285s plus I think wider tires look better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i prefer the look also, just dont want it to rub when i turn hard

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright wheels and tires ordered 22" grey Wingman with chrome lip, my old man was gonna pay for the tires, so i went big and got NITTO Dune Grapplers, look pretty bad ass imo, hopefully here for the weekend

Attachments

• liqwin_cmm_ang.jpg
    liqwin_cmm_ang.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • nitrh7_ang.jpg
    nitrh7_ang.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rongomer