Want to order a '22 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prettySUV01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have never ordered a new vehicle, always bought what was available. I know it is still to early to order and I don't want to buy anything that has my wanted options constrained. How do I find a good salesman/dealership to work with. Is there anyone or place that you would reccommend, especially in the Arizona area.

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
The guys over at Coulter Buick GMC have been working with me for our order for a few months now and have been great. But, I went in knowing I would order and wait out all of the restraints… so here I sit.

OP
OP
P

prettySUV01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have never ordered a new vehicle, always bought what was available. I know it is still to early to order and I don't want to buy anything that has my wanted options constrained. How do I find a good salesman/dealership to work with. Is there anyone or place that you would reccommend, especially in the Arizona area.
Thank you. Will check them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowman96