Wanted EMS-style tail light blink pattern on my tail lights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeeler642

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought and installed this tail light flasher in a matter of minutes and it works like a charm. Totally programmable to whatever blink pattern you could ever want. LED is somewhat essential though because their response time is MUCH faster and makes the flashes much more obvious.

Link: http://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com/brak...rake-light-flasherstrober-m1-model-p-181.html

Installed it before the stop lamp switch (attached to the brake pedal) as as long as it is somewhere in the circuit of the brake light bulbs, it will work. Very easy installation and programming was a breeze, I just had someone stand behind the truck to help me with the programming process since I was unable to program it before installation.

Have it configured to strobe 2x in rapid succession and then stay on until the brake pedal is released. Three "flashes" total. Works great and is very attention grabbing! 10/10 would recommend.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but have you ever been behind someone with one of those in heavy traffic? Very annoying but it is a way to make people want to pass you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms