Washing your truck-What do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for what others are using as far as mitts or brushes? I would like to start using a brush, which would speed up the process. But have heard that brushes trap the fine dirt particles more and cause more of the swirl marks.

Links would be helpful.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
also a MF mitt.... its kinda "hairy" microfiber i guess. works nice but the key is clean water, clean rinse, clean soap, clean clean clean

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

sweet, thanks for the link. i also appreciate not getting the mandatory, 'use the search feature noobs' comment. :D

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

also a MF mitt.... its kinda "hairy" microfiber i guess. works nice but the key is clean water, clean rinse, clean soap, clean clean clean

excellent tip. i now use 2 buckets when i wash the truck.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
sweet, thanks for the link. i also appreciate not getting the mandatory, 'use the search feature noobs' comment. :D

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

excellent tip. i now use 2 buckets when i wash the truck.

no problem...it was insinuated...lol

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i read a study from the univ of texas showing that handwashing was worse than running it through an automated car wash. dont see how this is possible. especially if you stick to using MF rags/mits and good products.

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use a foam gun that hooks up to any air compressor then it shoots your suds onto the car and you just use a microfiber rag and rinse with water and done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17