Water Temp gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swarren

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having issues with the water temp gauge on my 95 tahoe. All the other guages work except this guage. It's been that way since I bought it in december. Does anybody know where I could start on getting it working or has somebody had this same problem? Thanks.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sensor and wire is a good place to start ... also telling us how it's not working might help too ...

OP
OP
S

swarren

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It wont move at all. not when I've been driving or anything.

Sarge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea check the wire, its the sensor on the driver side head just above the exhaust mani.

OP
OP
S

swarren

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah its pegged low it doesn't move from that position at all. thanks sarge I'll check it out.

Steve-0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
warren, thanks for starting this thread. i have been searching for an answer with no luck, and i was about to start this exact thread.

i am having the same problem with my '99. it is pegged low as well. the stat is good and sensor has been replaced. i will have to find this wire you guys speak of. another thing i had mentioned to me about it is that the cluster might have to be replaced. what do ya'll think of that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52