Wet Okolie interior installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Took a little less than two hours to install

Attachments

• sm2.JPG
    sm2.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 111
  • sm23.JPG
    sm23.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 108
  • sm1.JPG
    sm1.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 100
  • sm21.JPG
    sm21.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 103
  • sm11.JPG
    sm11.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 95

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are a good, tight fit... Not too sure about the orange though... I would have tried to color match if possible.

I'm sure they are going to serve their purpose though!!!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have to get some for next summer. how much were they and do they have different color options?

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
They cost about 520 shipped. Takes about 3 weeks. At first they would only offer the inner panel for choice of color. The outter was only offered in black. It took 3 months of calling and being persistant to get what I wanted. I told them if I wanted them to look like they come from K-mart I'd buy them at K-mart. Apparantly that was the key. They fit perfect, nice and tight and no slip. As a matter of fact I conditioned my leather seats the day before. They are easy to clean and show no wear. I gat them cause my friend has them in his work truck. He's on his second year and they still look fantastic. The seats are real friendly to wet labradors also.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, those look really well. I haven't really seen any that fit that nice before.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
They look like they fit great! I have to admit though it hurts my OCD that they don't match the color of the rest of the interior. Fitment and quality appear to be amazing however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17