Wet Okolie interior installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
They look like they fit great! I have to admit though it hurts my OCD that they don't match the color of the rest of the interior. Fitment and quality appear to be amazing however.

+1

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kid I kid.

I wonder if its really him though.

btw you should get some covers like that to match the rims and grill. Which I'm ready to see.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
It took you 2 hours to put on seat covers?

I had a set, they hold up great but fade from the sun really bad really fast. Mine were black/red and after a year look black/gray and pink/purple.

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
It took you 2 hours to put on seat covers?

I had a set, they hold up great but fade from the sun really bad really fast. Mine were black/red and after a year look black/gray and pink/purple.

Did you maintain them?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

They look like they fit great! I have to admit though it hurts my OCD that they don't match the color of the rest of the interior. Fitment and quality appear to be amazing however.

Needed some color, interiors are all the same, and bland. I have some SEM paint color matched. I considered doing the A/C vents and speaker grills

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Did you maintain them?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Needed some color, interiors are all the same, and bland. I have some SEM paint color matched. I considered doing the A/C vents and speaker grills

Yes i used some special wet okole seat cover shampoo and UV protectant on them as reccomended and they still faded very fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17