What are the best LED tails out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigFella

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently got my X3Racing tails. Installed LED's for the reverse lights. Putting in the LED bulbs for the reverse lights set them off right!

Last edited:

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ran those too but in the full clear face then smoked them do the color was uniform

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
i love mine..

SDT-LTDEN00GLEDYD.gif

33215020042_large.jpg

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
upload your pics to photobucket and then copy/paste the image link into the thread

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to get some LED tails for my Tahoe, I like the smoked red, but does anyone have these...
LTDEN00JMLEDYD.gif

I kinda like these, but havent seen them yet. I like them, but think the chrome might be to much. Anyone have pics of these?

alphamalert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum first of all. I would say best is probably a matter of taste but most of those like the ones pictured below. They can be found on ebay all day long for about 100 bucks. They have built resistors so you don't need to worried about load issues or anything like that.

picture.jpg

:welcome:

Just got these delivered today and put them on. WOW!! They look great! Thanks for everyones input on this thread. This is why i love forums and have always looked for one for every vehicle i have owned. Once our snow disappears and i get the rims on i'll post before and after pics.

Thanks again everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmx_444