What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Info on the wheels? I like em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are off a 2009 Yukon Hybrid. Replaced the GMC center caps with the Chevy ones after I got the wheels.

I got the wheels from LKQ online. The wheels were local so I picked them up. Paid $600 out the door a couple years ago. The wheels had 10 miles on them when I picked them up. Someone got aftermarket wheels right after they picked up their Yukon Hybrid. The 10 miles was the drive from the dealership to the wheel store.

Townsend

Reaction score
They are off a 2009 Yukon Hybrid. Replaced the GMC center caps with the Chevy ones after I got the wheels.

I got the wheels from LKQ online. The wheels were local so I picked them up. Paid $600 out the door a couple years ago. The wheels had 10 miles on them when I picked them up. Someone got aftermarket wheels right after they picked up their Yukon Hybrid. The 10 miles was the drive from the dealership to the wheel store.

Thanks for the info! Looking to make a change from my stock Z71 wheels, but want to stay with OEM or at least an OEM look. You just gave me another great option, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonxlslt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tested the fuel pressure at prime got 50psi. then ran the truck and gradually went up in rpms and got 40-45psi of fuel. then took it to the dealer and dropped it off for a recall fix in the morning

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Ordered new shocks and a steering stabilizer. Now just waiting for warm weather to throw the 22's back on.

anguyen325

Reaction score
Ordered air lift helper bags, viair portable compressor and set of towing side mirrors. Hopefully it will help with the sag while towing

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason for the "winter wheels"? I see very, very many of y'all swapping wheels at the start and end of winter, and have never understand why. I mean tires, yes, but the wheels? Could someone explain?

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In colder climates people do that. The salt ruines the chrome on the rims. I have never needed winter wheels because I don't get snow lol.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't do anything with 13" of snow on the ground. I would give anything just to be able to wash it!! Lmfao

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason for the "winter wheels"? I see very, very many of y'all swapping wheels at the start and end of winter, and have never understand why. I mean tires, yes, but the wheels? Could someone explain?

Heck we don't even use salt on our roads but if you leave a nice set of chrome rims on your ride here in Oregon over a winter, they will pit! Something about the deicer that we use is harsh on rims!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts