What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Right now I do get a tiny bit of speaker feedback, and that goes up and down based on the volume, cuts off when I cut the radio off, and does completely cut off because my doors are ran on a 4 channel amp and not straight off of the head unit. But this noise is totally different.

But on a good note, I watched some YouTube videos and I think I have found out what the noise is. I think it is actually the "whistle" caused by my lightbar, but because of how close my lightbar is to my roof, it's way louder than the normal lightbar whistle. But I saw some different videos and the noise matched perfectly.

Spray bombing?

Cleaning rust and painting it to prevent further deterioration

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 198401

Spring time fix and clean trailer. Think i need to lift it haha
I flipped the axle on my trailer.... ok well.... I bought new spring perches and welded them on top then put the axle under as opposed to on top of springs.... and a little lower drop hitch.... sits just right now

Plus then you can get bigger tires....

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flipped the axle on my trailer.... ok well.... I bought new spring perches and welded them on top then put the axle under as opposed to on top of springs.... and a little lower drop hitch.... sits just right now

Plus then you can get bigger tires....

Nice. Id be on it if it wasnt my dads trailer lol

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not on my Tahoe per-se but it was involved....had to break off 3 stripped and rusted trailer lug bolts, used a combination of spark plug sockets (split one in half) and bolt extractors. Fun times...

Here's what the worst one looked like, don't skimp on trailer maintenance fellas...

xqMIUHc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts