What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol I know man Yukon was filthy though and needed to be washed.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You buy anything from AGO lately?

They has some really good sales recently. I bought a few things. Not anything house brand though.

I have pretty much given up in house brands now though...... I still like WGDGPS though.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah nothing special though. I've kinda stopped detailing professional to go and look for a real job at a grocery store or something but no one is hiring. Going to try and apply for a few restaurant who are local, if that doesn't work going to go back into detailing mainly. I'll probably be picking up the Rupes and upgrading everything if I have to go back, would much rather work at a restaurant though.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why have you stopped detailing professionally? :okay2: I thought that was your goal to have your own detail company :(

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why have you stopped detailing professionally? :okay2: I thought that was your goal to have your own detail company :(

It still is don't get me wrong, still a huge passion of mine. Need a guaranteed paycheck every month. I still plan on starting up a detailing company after I leave the fire academy. Then doing FF and detailing in tandem.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Agreed. ^^^^

Also detailing is way better imo than retail grocery type stuff.

It is but having a guaranteed paycheck is nice.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It still is don't get me wrong, still a huge passion of mine. Need a guaranteed paycheck every month. I still plan on starting up a detailing company after I leave the fire academy. Then doing FF and detailing in tandem.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

It is but having a guaranteed paycheck is nice.

You'll get a lot of practice too cleaning those rigs rookie!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah I'm actually looking forward to washing the rigs and polishing them. It's a passion!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as you're not giving up on that dream, man :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx