What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LTZ molding getting installed today and will get my esky rack on this weekend :)

If ya don't mind me asking [emoji16] where did you find them. I hate mine and want to get a set. They look much better.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine off eBay. I just researched and found out what part numbers I needed and searched by the part number.

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sitting at the muffler shop waiting for my muffler to get installed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
It was that way when I bought it. I figured there was a cover on it thats why it was worn so bad. I dunno, just never really thought about it until recently and bam, nathan is selling his. Im up in the air on it. I might sell nathans and get a different one. Not sure yet.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was that way when I bought it. I figured there was a cover on it thats why it was worn so bad. I dunno, just never really thought about it until recently and bam, nathan is selling his. Im up in the air on it. I might sell nathans and get a different one. Not sure yet.

You don't like his?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't like his?

Mine was the dark cocoa color. I guess he needed black and didn't pay attention to the thread :(

It'll work out though...

Mine is still 1000 times better than his old one (it looks like)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1