What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. How does it compare to the leveling kit that was on the Avy?

Thanks bro. The avy had autoride and a 2.5/1.5 leveling kit. This Yukon is a 4/3 + new UCA's that keep factory angles. It also doesn't have autoride (so it sits higher up from the factory then my avalanche with autoride did). Overall it rides very smooth.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand is the kit? Sorry if I missed it.

(Nevermind, got the answer from that other forum.)

Last edited:

bigmiker21

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the thermal bypass for those MI winters if I remember correctly, I'm in Ohio was wondering if the bypass will make a difference?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took mine to the car wash. They had to run it through 3 times to get all the snow off my bed covers.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Did you get the thermal bypass for those MI winters if I remember correctly, I'm in Ohio was wondering if the bypass will make a difference?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

No. Kit I got came with it but I didn't use it. Wanted to use all GM stock lines. It's still hooked up to the radiator so it will get some initial warmup in the winter. We'll see how she does then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968