What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Los

Reaction score
When all of the remaining parts you ordered from multipile vendors sporadically over the last week and a half show up all within ten minutes of each other...

IMG_20140619_140920_zpsk5cwtesu.jpg

ice-cube-today-was-a-good-day_zpsn9irq3fi.jpg

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4upemu3y.jpg

I hated that the rear monitor is always on, especially since I put a second one.

Finally installed a switch in line of the factory remote turn on.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my low beams went out last week so I installed some new headlight bulbs today. Both highs and lows.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
When all of the remaining parts you ordered from multipile vendors sporadically over the last week and a half show up all within ten minutes of each other...

IMG_20140619_140920_zpsk5cwtesu.jpg

ice-cube-today-was-a-good-day_zpsn9irq3fi.jpg
Looks like you work for fed ex or ups....throwing boxes with the best of them!

zimeir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
easy $28 led escalade build

picture.jpg

Using a phone cam, pics not the best
Leave in the original 20 center LED pads and hot temp glue the iJDMtoys pads on the left and right after you drill your new holes on the side of the original 20 center LED's( order iJDMtoys RED LED's )
You need 13 pads on the right and 13 pads on the left. I just ran with 10 pads on the right and 10 LED pads on the left. I left my original center 20 LED's in and neg and pos wires to the end of left and right board . The end of each L/R board pumps out 11.7V. The pads you get to retrofit your brake like runs at 12v. I bench test the LED pads for 40 mins. You can test all ur pads before install with a 9v battery. These LED SMD pads you get from IJDMtoys match with your original center LEDs lumen. LED lighting is balance , nice and clean and bright from right to left.
$28.00 for LED RED lights, 1 hot glue gun from hobbylobby, a drill and a few hours of your time and your in business.
link for the iJDMtoys LED SMD red lights below:

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Light-Retrofit-For-Headlights-Angel-Eyes-DRL-p/35-369.htm

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.jpg

Using a phone cam, pics not the best
Leave in the original 20 center LED pads and hot temp glue the iJDMtoys pads on the left and right after you drill your new holes on the side of the original 20 center LED's( order iJDMtoys RED LED's )
You need 13 pads on the right and 13 pads on the left. I just ran with 10 pads on the right and 10 LED pads on the left. I left my original center 20 LED's in and neg and pos wires to the end of left and right board . The end of each L/R board pumps out 11.7V. The pads you get to retrofit your brake like runs at 12v. I bench test the LED pads for 40 mins. You can test all ur pads before install with a 9v battery. These LED SMD pads you get from IJDMtoys match with your original center LEDs lumen. LED lighting is balance , nice and clean and bright from right to left.
$28.00 for LED RED lights, 1 hot glue gun from hobbylobby, a drill and a few hours of your time and your in business.
link for the iJDMtoys LED SMD red lights below

That came out nice and the price is awesome. Did you have to remove the lens from the spoiler in order to drill out the holes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts