What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I used on my Yukon. It's the same at the ends where it matters. The difference is the width of the CHMSL lens. What's cool is that the Eagle Eyes fully-lit spoiler uses the same lens shape as OEM Escalade, so the light can be swapped to and OEM Escalade spoiler and fit perfectly.

Cool. I was thinking the ends were different for the Caddy appliques.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are the same except the light lense goes all the way across

Cool. He wants $150, but I asked about a two-fer discount in case I wanted one for mine. Plus I'll likely be buying even more stuff off of him.

If you wanna measure yours and estimate shipping, coming from 70809 should give you an accurate figure. PM me if you're interested.

Reaction score
Cool. He wants $150, but I asked about a two-fer discount in case I wanted one for mine. Plus I'll likely be buying even more stuff off of him.

If you wanna measure yours and estimate shipping, coming from 70809 should give you an accurate figure. PM me if you're interested.
I'm interested if the paint is in good shape

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I was thinking the ends were different for the Caddy appliques.
I've used mine with and without the Escalade appliques. When I bought Escalade style LED taillights, even though they were marketed for Tahoe/Yukon, and wired to directly plug into the factory harness (unlike real Escalade taillights), they were shaped to fit the Escalade appliques. So I now use the Escalade ones. But either style will fit. Here's a post earlier in this thread where I gave up on my DIY paint and bought some factory-painted ones. This shows the fitment:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925