What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I replaced all 4 shocks in the tahoe 2 years ago with oem.

Struts are good, but i started getting a ton of noise coming from the rear suspension.

Last weekend i jacked the tahoe up, supported the rear axle, and confirmed the driver side rear shock makes a ton of noise.

I also had a rough ride after the swap.

I'm guessing it's installer error, but still super weird.

Today the plan is to swap that shock out, and probably the other one later...

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed some dimming of the headlights briefly on thecopcar a few weeks ago. I've been paying more attention to it, especially as it's happening more often. Doesn't seem to matter hi or low beam. It dims over a couple of seconds, then after a couple more comes back up. it's not sudden going either way. Lamps were part of new headlights I installed 4 years ago. I don't recall which lamps they were or if they were even marked.
Battery gettin' long in tooth is when I see it happening.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was cleaning up the wife's 05 to sell and the stupid passenger presence wire broke under the seat right at the pin (b0092), figured these harness pin keys would come in handy someday, fixed it with a little macgyver work
The pin was male and I don't have any new pins floating around so I unpinned a female pin off a spare harness with some lead wire and wrapped it around the male pin and struck it back in the harness, patched the wire and code gone.
1000003970.jpg
pinn2.jpg

Last edited:

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was cleaning up the wife's 05 to sell and the stupid passenger presence wire broke under the seat right at the pin (b0092), figured these harness pin keys would come in handy someday, fixed it with a little macgyver work
The pin was male and I don't have any new pins floating around so I unpinned a female pin off a spare harness with some lead wire and wrapped it around the male pin and struck it back in the harness, patched the wire and code gone.
View attachment 412805
View attachment 412806
Yeah, I bought a big set of those a while back and have definitely come in handy a few times!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 412805
View attachment 412806
Just when I thought I already own every tool I might need...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought I already own every tool I might need...
it made it lot easier taking the harness apart without tearing it up trying to shove a poker in there which would have been my alternative.
found it in my purchase history

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89

Latest posts