What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone with new battery suggestions? Im going to replace the original on my father in-laws 2020 Denali (everything is OEM), but I wasnt sure who to go with this time. Delco from the stealership is prob going to cost a fortune compared to even the local AP store “gold”. But ive also heard that even the optima (which used to be good), are no longer what they used to be.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

*special note. I forgot that the RPO codes are no longer in the glovebox on newer vehicles. It’s a QR code found on the lower part of the drivers B pillar near the running board. Scan the code and it will populate a link with the codes.
costco: interstate regular or AGM, I am suprised the Interstate AGM's I bought I have (3) of them all 3 are still good after 3 years in cali heat, usually that's tittz up time for battery's around here, The Odyssy's I have been buying previously have all died at or just before 3 years, years ago they used to last at least 4 years they must have changed something.
The Interstates cost almost 50% less than the Odyssy's, they usually run $300 the Interstates were $160'ish from Costco

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my ACDelco AGM's from amazon... Seemed legit, both had the same build? date and were fresh.
I had previously gotten an optima yellow top to add to my original GM battery, then when the original battery died, I ran two yellow tops.
And then the first yellow top died right around 4 or 5 years old.
So this time around I actually decided to put that one year old optima back in my second battery position and get a new GM/ac Delco agm to put back in the primary position.
$350 + for an optima that only lasts 5 years tops now doesn't make much sense to me when the GM battery was half the price or less and lasted just about as long.

I'm still going to keep one deep cycle battery though, when I go out shooting or camping or whatever, I disconnect the starting battery and just run things off of the deep cycle and obviously it won't get hurt if I run it really low, then I can swap back to the main battery to start it and recharge the secondary.