What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whale, shit!
I feel vulnerable without mine, oddly enough drove it to traffic court today for my 100+ speeding ticket in Sept
60% fine reduction and lane stradling portion dismissed. so 2 points instead of 3, 2nd person called I was in & out.
that gave me a little wiggle room in case I get another one in the next 9 months
Valentine has a pretty quick turn around they should have it Friday and I will call them on Monday and give them my CC info and hopefully the replacement will ship same day.

KraftMatic87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my rear sway bar links with a set of Moog greaseable links on my 2009 Denali. Also threw on a new pair of bushings. Going to replace front and rear struts / shocks / rear coil springs eventually as well but she rides relatively smooth for now.

Just hit 150k miles a few days ago!

IMG_5473.jpeg

IMG_5474.jpeg

IMG_5482.jpeg

IMG_5490.jpeg

IMG_5427.jpeg

NO DASH LIGHTS! lol

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the older I get the more a hate the noise haha.. i wish the sold this in a nice kit for the yukon like they do the c6s. I'd strip it down in a heartbeat. till had to do a full underside heat shielding to be an enjoyable long interstate driver

View attachment 419842
View attachment 419841
I’m being sarcastic too. I cannot make a phone call in thecopcar because of the lack of insulation plus the rattling of the weapon locker.
it’s also not a long distance cruise ride. But I have my K2 to resolve all of those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065