What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went about 400 miles into our trip, had a pending cyl 8 misfire but it went away, got a pending 02 sensor bank2 sensor 1 code and my known bank2 sensor2 code but the bb tune modification they sent me yesterday was supposed to turn off p0430 but still getting the code so I don't know WTF

depends on how they did it in the tune. I believe they have access to much more complete map of a tune than we diy guys get with hptuners. so while we would just use hptuners to unchecke the report on fail box for dtc's. that might not complete the drive cycle stuff you need. so my guess is they are tweaking the actual filter values and offsets that trigger the code in the first place. trying to widen the allowable limits.

just my guess but that's how the old obd1 guys had to turn out fault codes that were needed to run close loop stuff before automobile ecm's hand a gig or more of space to play with. you had to get creative when 16k was the entire calibration to run an engine.

may have to try a few times.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went about 400 miles into our trip, had a pending cyl 8 misfire but it went away, got a pending 02 sensor bank2 sensor 1 code and my known bank2 sensor2 code but the bb tune modification they sent me yesterday was supposed to turn off p0430 but still getting the code so I don't know WTF
Wiring gremlins??

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be darned, summit making stuff happen.
24 hours ago I paid for the headers... Free shipping
At 4:20 p.m. yesterday afternoon, the shipper received them in Reno Nevada.
9:40 a.m. today, out for delivery from Fontana.
Looks like I might just be hanging around in the AC today waiting for that to show up now haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter