What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
rear end dropped.. Also don't know why my front tires in these pics look like they stick out 5" fromt the fender when they really don't. Just must be because of the gab that makes it look like that.

null_zps2d84486d.jpg

Looks good. Also looks as if the football rug got moved around a lil. Lol:happy160:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear end dropped.. Also don't know why my front tires in these pics look like they stick out 5" fromt the fender when they really don't. Just must be because of the gab that makes it look like that.

null_zps2d84486d.jpg

Hey it does look like the front wheels sticks out. Lol. Looks SICK though.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil today. As you can see its nasty! This is only about a month old oil not even 500 miles on it. Contaminated from my bad fuel pressure regulator I replaced yesterday. Put some new Pennzoil and ACDelco PF52 filter not the crap PF52 E shit they make now. Ordered the filter on RockAuto.

I let the oil drain for a half hour almost every last drip. I may drop the oil pan next spring and give it a real cleaning.

Engine runs niccccccceee now and has powerrrrr:boti:

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was a busy day. Changed the brakes on both the Escalade and Tahoe, changed the doorlock actuator on the Tahoe, added sound deadening and ensolite on all the tahoe doors.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick question, noticed something weird on my tahoe today. If you are sitting in the car at night and turn it off and open any of the doors but the passenger door the interior lights all come on. What could be wrong with that door and how do I fix it?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick question, noticed something weird on my tahoe today. If you are sitting in the car at night and turn it off and open any of the doors but the passenger door the interior lights all come on. What could be wrong with that door and how do I fix it?

The door lock inside the door. The built in switch that's suppose to let the truck know a door is open is malfunctioning. You can try hitting it with some electric grease (just open the door and spray the latch = easy) or unplugging it and plug it back in (by taking the door panel off) and if those don't work, you'll need a new latch

Reaction score
Replaced the white color matching door handles today with some new chrome ones. I was surprised how quick it could be done on all 4 doors. Only took me 1.5 hours. That included hitting a few snags along the way. Now if I could just find a denali grille...

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the white color matching door handles today with some new chrome ones. I was surprised how quick it could be done on all 4 doors. Only took me 1.5 hours. That included hitting a few snags along the way. Now if I could just find a denali grille...

Let me know if you want to sell just the driver side door handle.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok one more question about my door light situation. I drenched the latch in WD40 and aggressively opened and closed the door several times. I did notice that on the instrument cluster it says passenger door ajar. Would not the same sensor trigger the lights and that message?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968