What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been slowly building my new garage/workshop for the last few months. I finally got to do my first indoor oil change. Now I feel all bougie.

View attachment 420380

On a darker note, the clean floor showed me I have an oil leak. The whole underside of the engine was dirty, so I sprayed it off. I'll crawl back under this weekend to try locating the source. I'm suspecting the rear main at the moment. We'll see.

Did you seal the floor with anything?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dash has cracks in the same exact spot mine does. :(

I notched mine had no support on the center speaker, it's just hanging from the plastic dash. I don't know if they all have it. but it. can't be a good idea haha.

probably one of the reasons they all crack in the same spot. that and cheap plastic that can't handle uv

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh no fun, I never tried a rear seal myself paid a shop to do and it took them 3 times to finally nip it. worked out in my favor for sure
Yeah. If that's it I'll probably let it go a while. Ironically, I replaced the transmission last year, and had a bunch of other work done while I was at it. But I didn't think about the rear main seal.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, a smear of used engine oil, lol. I'm still rolling scaffolding and moving pallets around. So that's a future thing.

This is very popular here with our concrete contractors for garage floors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts