What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went from stock 2011 non adjustable to adjustable from earlier years. like 07-08

yeah normal yukon denali black leather.

I think this one said Escalade on the listing. the leather texture is a touch different. but I also haven't cleaned it and added any conditioner yet.
What is your plan for the old ones? Previous owner did a leather seat kit for the 2 fronts but left the cloth headrest.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your plan for the old ones? Previous owner did a leather seat kit for the 2 fronts but left the cloth headrest.

oh sorry, I only found one of them so far to buy and am going to keep the standard one for now. should be a few one ebay thou.

I paid like 50$ shipped for this one.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New biscuits for the rig. Guys at the shop liked the cam chop and since I was the only one there we shot the breeze for a bit about the rebuilt engine/cam/tune stuff. Not like I particularly wanted to rush home to resume working.

Tire specs...

9ZzRWTt.jpgcNiS4h2.jpg

Thinking I want to clean and add some color to the wheels over the winter, after I swap the studs & steelies on. Bronze always seemed to look good?

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New biscuits for the rig. Guys at the shop liked the cam chop and since I was the only one there we shot the breeze for a bit about the rebuilt engine/cam/tune stuff. Not like I particularly wanted to rush home to resume working.

Tire specs...

View attachment 439973View attachment 439974

Thinking I want to clean and add some color to the wheels over the winter, after I swap the studs & steelies on. Bronze always seemed to look good?

Looks good kemosabe

Pandabird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered the TEMU package. rear mid console knobs for 5 bucks a pair? Yes please. Also grabbed a pair of second row pilot seat armrest plugs, a funky looking set of stickers claiming to restore the front AC cluster buttons to original beauty (highly doubt it). As a grand finisher, a plastic "shelf" that's form-fit into the mid console itself, adding a nifty layer to drop your phone and whatever into without them going into the void. Probably should have went with a dashboard cover but I had a golden rule; the junkyard guy wanted to charge me 20€ for just one tiny piece of plastic so i wanted to see what all else I could get for that price, knob included.

high sus.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cory 0684