What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pandabird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tried one of those cheap supermarket headlight restoration kits today (small pads of different grit sandpaper, small tubes of polish and "sealant" wax)
Before.jpgAfter.jpg

For a ten dollar fix it isn't too shabby. Especially good for removing yellowness and fog. For deeper scratches you need to apply more elbow grease though. Good enough.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look good to me.. I wonder if you ppf over them now of they would stay like that. or if you used the uv coating stuff.

Pandabird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
look good to me.. I wonder if you ppf over them now of they would stay like that. or if you used the uv coating stuff.
I think the way to go would be to apply UV-rated spraycan clear-coat, but since the result isn't perfect (there's still a bit of fog near the blinker edge and visible scratching on the bottom part) I'll have a re-do next year. the stuff in the second tube says it needs to be re-applied every 3 months which make me think it's just a liquid wax really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRAD70

Latest posts