What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took me all evening to open that box, that was some seriously sturdy packaging!
Anyways here it is, straight from china to cut out the middlemen

Carried most of the attachments and stuff inside for the night but it has all the bells and whistles like a hydraulic thumb etc.
HELL YEAH!!!!! :)

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there anything wrong with it?
Oh yeah....

Rust, mostly. The amount of salt and pre-treat/brine they dump on the roads around here is criminal, and everything underneath was crusty orange. When I attempted to move it two days ago so it would be lined up for the flatbed/trailer taking it away the fuel line blew right at the gas tank, so it'd stall out 5 seconds after firing up, or immediately if you touched the throttle.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna try and find time this weekend to do a full wax on my hoe while the weather is still good for doing it in. And seal the roof shark fin to see if the damn leak stops. We have had basically no rain at all for the past 5 months. She gets washed once a week and I still have the wet spot under the front mat all week.

Pandabird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gonna try and find time this weekend to do a full wax on my hoe while the weather is still good for doing it in. And seal the roof shark fin to see if the damn leak stops. We have had basically no rain at all for the past 5 months. She gets washed once a week and I still have the wet spot under the front mat all week.

Did you check the sunroof water drain channels? Not an expert but it's quite frequent those channels get clogged on cars in general, causing water buildup against the sunroof seals yada yada. Easy to see if you get a ladder, spray water on it and it won't drain away.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you check the sunroof water drain channels? Not an expert but it's quite frequent those channels get clogged on cars in general, causing water buildup against the sunroof seals yada yada. Easy to see if you get a ladder, spray water on it and it won't drain away.

No sunroof I despise them. I'm hoping it's the fin gasket. I'm gonna seal that up tomorrow and see what happens next week after I run through the car wash Sunday night.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sunroof I despise them. I'm hoping it's the fin gasket. I'm gonna seal that up tomorrow and see what happens next week after I run through the car wash Sunday night.

No rain for that long? Dang, where do you live?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daddsyukon