What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tinted my tails, ordered leds for the tag lights and reverse lights, and installed my esky roof rack. Pretty solid day imo!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So yesterday driving down the NJ turnpike down from NYC, the guy in front of me ran over some truck tire debris and flung it at my bumper by the pass side fog lamp ... I hit that at 80mph. I get home, black marks everywhere on the bumper, bulb flung clean from the fog housing ... I was sure I'd need to repaint the bumper and a new fog lamp.

Took the truck to the wash today, got home and sprayed some Simple Green on it, let it sit for twenty minutes, everything just scrubbed off with a cloth. Fog lamp is undamaged, truck bumper looks as good as new, just need a new bulb.
picture.php

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup the Nokya 5202 hyper yellow ... just got a new set from ebay free with ebay bucks.

This could have turned out a lot worse.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So yesterday driving down the NJ turnpike down from NYC, the guy in front of me ran over some truck tire debris and flung it at my bumper by the pass side fog lamp ... I hit that at 80mph. I get home, black marks everywhere on the bumper, bulb flung clean from the fog housing ... I was sure I'd need to repaint the bumper and a new fog lamp.

Took the truck to the wash today, got home and sprayed some Simple Green on it, let it sit for twenty minutes, everything just scrubbed off with a cloth. Fog lamp is undamaged, truck bumper looks as good as new, just need a new bulb.
picture.php

stop tailgating.

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics please.

And also what LEDs did yo get for the rear?

I ordered the CREE back up lights from vleds. and some tags lights also. I got it from the other thread.

Pics coming soon. I haven't had a chance to wash it up lately......

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stop tailgating.

It was a bus with old handicapped hearing impaired war veterans on the way to honor jesus america and our troops and returning from a ****** cancer rally, and they were only driving the speed limit ... I had to tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate