What have you done for your Tahoe today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove it to work. And... cleaned out my interior a little on a quick break. No money for anything else today, haha.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just finished putting on the bilsteins...rides nice n smoth...big difference.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

fixing the AC is next...temps are starting to get up there

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was yesterday but wash,wax,polish rims,spot cleaned carpet and added new strobe lights to the grill,got a car show this weekend.

Jabba's Barge

Reaction score
[/COLOR]fixing the AC is next...temps are starting to get up there

i feel ya on the AC- my control panel is all f'd up but the AC works. now my transfer case is leaking. rear shocks are next and after that... who knows.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Let's see.... new brake pads, new fender flares (factory style), new fuel pump, new fuel filter, and I just ordered new Bosch ir Fusion spark plugs... The fuel pump hurt... damn near 500 bucks!!

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Today I just washed her by hand, but recently, hmm lets see..Tightened the exhaust clamps, new headers, ported TB, glowshift gauge, hid fogs (when I figure out how to do it without hot glue lol), Returned the turndown I was going to install. Will have the exhaust welded for $50 when I find the time to take it in.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Returned my Monster Transmission 4L80E Mega Monster yesterday and picked up a 4L65E SS Mega Monster built up for 650+ HP. Dropped the 4L65E at the shop today. Put in my new box I built for the hoe, hooked it up. Bought a new Mossberg 500 Persuader, to keep in the hoe. I took a quick snap of the mossberg, I've yet to take a photo of the rest.

fm5mom.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Ok just for you guys, I went out and took a pic. Its rocking 2 Rockford Fosgate P3D412's powered by a crappy Sony Xplode 1200 watt amp, which is drilled into the back of the seat. The box is fiberglassed inside and out, fully sealed. Came out excellent. Fits perfectly snug. And it sounds just as good or better then a seal box would have been.
Also for any of you that follow my truck, the bench seats mounted again in the rear. Finally cut the carpet right to mount it lol. The trucks really coming along now, I'm happy.
25pld93.jpg
311vvcn.jpg
The trucks a lil' dirty, I apologize.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I want suggestions as to how I should cover the box? Carpet, vinyl, etc? Give me ideas, colors, etc.

OP
OP
T-Bagg

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
I finished treating the rust on my frame. Tomorrow, the bed liner goes on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968