what rims can i put

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Detroit Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6's Ride Fine...

I have the factory 22's and I bought a set of GFG 26's. Definitely a different ride, obviously not AS GOOD as the 22's but even with our ****** Michigan Roads, it's not bad and I haven't bent one yet :)

Attachments

• 26'sDuringTheDay.jpg
    26'sDuringTheDay.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 37

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 24's and they ride nice. and I think the amount money youll be spending on 26's is too much especially to take the risk of havin such a low profile tire cuz then you gotta drop some more money on some kind of brake upgrade, another wheel if you bend it, and tires will be more expensive. plus I think youll be satisfied with the 4's.
I was asking myself all the same questions when I was gettin my wheels and I went the 4's and I still love them. every now and then I see this one black hoe on 6's and I couldnt really tell if they were 6's or 4's I had to ask somebody who knew the guy if that tells you anything.

24"s FTW

wot_denali

Reaction score
For me i had a 22 but know i will gange them to 24 in my op i think they fit to the body + you will not feel the big hole with stock rotors that is what i think