What to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calderb123

Reaction score
Earlier this year I got my license and started to share a 2004 z71 tahoe with my sister and since she left for college I've started to make it my own. So far Its been debadged, smoked tail lights, smoked side markers, partly smoked headlight, 10,000k lows and fogs, 2 10' JL's, custom interior neon and painted badge. I've bought all of this and installed it myself as a way to save money cause Im paying for most of it myself. So my question to you guys is what else can I do that wont drain my pockets?

Im getting it tinted soon, and when i get my acceptance letter to college my parents offered to buy me rims so those are already taken care of.

Thank you guys!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year I got my license and started to share a 2004 z71 tahoe with my sister and since she left for college I've started to make it my own. So far Its been debadged, smoked tail lights, smoked side markers, partly smoked headlight, 10,000k lows and fogs, 2 10' JL's, custom interior neon and painted badge. I've bought all of this and installed it myself as a way to save money cause Im paying for most of it myself. So my question to you guys is what else can I do that wont drain my pockets?

Im getting it tinted soon, and when i get my acceptance letter to college my parents offered to buy me rims so those are already taken care of.

Thank you guys!

Couple things, CAI or swizz cheese mod (free), or a drop kit, check local classifieds (cheaper) just depends how drained are your pockets to start with. Another words, how much do you want to spend?

or just save the money for college and gas for the tahoe.

and :welcome:

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A catback exhaust kit can be had for under $300 depending on what your buying/ where your buying from, cold air intake tubes and filters are popping up for real cheap money and ive seen em even being stocked at places like advanced auto and auto zone. Both are pretty easy to install in your driveway and will make the truck a little peppier and can help on gas mileage

Also, welcome to the site

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52