What was your Gas Mileage/HP after Losing the Catalytic Converters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that I'd take the $70 per cat chance and have them put on by some body and see if it passes.

damn i wish i could do it for $70 per cat, the one shop that i found that would change them wanted like $275 per cat. I would buy them online and have someone put them on but everywhere i look wont ship them to california. anybody got any ideas of where i can go to get some good replacement cats that will ship them here?

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow has a catalog specifically for California cars. If I'm not mistaken, they can only legally be swapped out if your stock cat(s) are bad. A decent shop would probably do it anyways, especially since these are CA legal.

OP
OP
YUOnDaGround

YUOnDaGround

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn i wish i could do it for $70 per cat, the one shop that i found that would change them wanted like $275 per cat. I would buy them online and have someone put them on but everywhere i look wont ship them to california. anybody got any ideas of where i can go to get some good replacement cats that will ship them here?

Get them from Summit racing. Find out what diameter you need and order them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar