Wheel fit question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Thinking about doing a mild spacer lift on my Tahoe with some MT's and more of an off road style wheel. The wheels that I really want have a strange offset, so I am not sure they will fit, or if they will I am wondering if they will stick out way to far for a 2.25" lift in front and a 1.25" rear?

The offset is -12 with a 4.5" back spacing. Any thoughts?

TREYR8D

Reaction score
The wheels i just put on were a -18mm offset. with 285s the rear tires are perfectly flush and the fronts stick out just barely. Bear in mind that i have a Z71, so this is in reference to the fender flare that my truck has. I do not know how much width they add.

I would bet that the -12mm offset will stick out on a non Z71 tahoe noticeably.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Well I want them to stick out a bit, just not to much. Are you sure your wheels are not +18 offset? All my wheels have been +30

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Thinking about doing a mild spacer lift on my Tahoe with some MT's and more of an off road style wheel. The wheels that I really want have a strange offset, so I am not sure they will fit, or if they will I am wondering if they will stick out way to far for a 2.25" lift in front and a 1.25" rear?

The offset is -12 with a 4.5" back spacing. Any thoughts?

That is actually perfect for what you are wanting to accomplish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
resmith3