Wheel Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewb53

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to the Tahoe scene. I was wondering where you guys ordered your rims from? Right now I am planning on staying at a stock height, but the alloy rims on my tahoe are kinda rough, and was looking at maybe getting a new set. Really the only website that I know of is tirerack. Are there any other good reliable places to look for rims at?

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you live in a teeny tiny town? If not, try a few local places and see what they have.
What kind of wheels are you looking for?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What style do you like? OEM or aftermarket? Black or chrome? Big or small? The options are near limitless.

OP
OP
drewb53

drewb53

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do live in a small town, I do not mind the stocks, but I also like the more offroad types. I would like to keep them around the same size as the stock being that I am not planning on lifting right now. I like black rims, but some chrome ones aren't bad as well. I was looking on tirerack tonight, but I got interrupted by other things I had to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Turrentine