{WHEELS STOLEN} Just walked outside, my tahoe is on cinder blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#*($%(*$#&%*$&%*$(*%*($&(%*&#$!!!!!

That is how I feel right now. Going to file it on insurance, will cost me $500.

Where should I go to get the 20" factory wheels replaced? Ill need a tire/wheel combo.

Going forward, what can I do preventative wise to prevent future thefts? (outside of parking in my garage each night)

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
that sucks. Some people are such douchbags!!! Got any pics of how they left it? Go to the dealer and get them to write you an estimate for the factroy 20's and then decide if that's really the route you want to take and perhaps get some sick aftermarket 20's!!!

OP
OP
Denton

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
256v5tt.jpg

What wheels should I put back on there? (20" is the size I want to go back with)

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
How about these?? They would look SICK against the white truck!! and you don't have to worry about keeping them spotless and road salt, etc....

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lModel=M1&wheelFinish=Machined+w/Black+Accent

mamba_m1_mfba_ci3_l.jpg

LasEy.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

or these if you want to stick with chrome ....

enkeiperf_grab6_c_ci3_l.jpg

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...alse&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang bro, that sucks. I live about an hour away and plan on getting 20's/22's in the spring and will get an alarm system first(shock sensors, kill switch etc) and park in the garage. Good luck with finding replacement wheels.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks! To prevent it from happening again, GM makes a wheel theft alarm kit for our trucks, I would definitely look into it.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Now that sucks Steve!!
Those wheels are hot in DFW, the guy I sold my stock 20s to got snagged for his infront of his house, while his neighbor (a cop) got the same wheels stolen fron his Avalanche the same night. The next day they both saw the block aftermath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jglynn83