{WHEELS STOLEN} Just walked outside, my tahoe is on cinder blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man sorry to hear that soon as I open this post I saw your vehicle the very next day (which is today) I went an had a viper 5901 installed with audio and tilt sensors added hope all works out for you

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man sorry to hear that soon as I open this post I saw your vehicle the very next day (which is today) I went an had a viper 5901 installed with audio and tilt sensors added hope all works out for you

smart move with the aftermarket alarm. I have been living in Phoenix for a few months, and my aftermarket alarm has saved me once already. The alarm went off, and one of my neighbors looked through his window and saw two guys at my rear door run off. I live in an apartment complex, but i was lucky enough to get a private garage now.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, came out today and cut me a check for $4450.00

I haven't seen it in this thread but did you go ahead and get new rims with your insurance check? What did you get and do you have pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jglynn83