Where is Bose Sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathank

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2003 Tahoe with Bose, but I don't see a sub. Is it invisible?

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It either in the rear left panel or in the center console. If it has a sub at all. Not all bose systems came with a sub. My yuk has bose and it didnt have a sub, I added an aftermarket amp and sub in stock location when i installed a new headunit.:) just wanted a little more bump.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, if you cant visibly see in in rear hatch, its firing forward, in the center console. Like a 5" sub.

rc610

Reaction score
I have the factory bose system in my 03 but I don't think it came with a sub....at least i can't find a sub if it did. I looked all up under my center console but couldnt find anything although the bass is surprisingly strong for there not to be a sub....#Shrug

GeneralNoobzor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... Okay get a flashlight. Go to the passenger side, go to where their feet will go shine the flashlight towards the driver side. Go to the drivers side look for the light from the drivers feet. In the middle of your eyes and the flashlight will be a 6.5'' bose subwoofer. :)

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the factory bose system in my 03 but I don't think it came with a sub....at least i can't find a sub if it did. I looked all up under my center console but couldnt find anything although the bass is surprisingly strong for there not to be a sub....#Shrug

play the system loud, feel with your hand up front in front of the console, see if you can feel the air from the sub ( small driver)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigrod1965