Which wheel is better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vietcu

Reaction score
I have locked down a few choices, and was wondering if I could get some inputs on them. I am particular to the 6 spoke design, so I narrowed it down to that. But I am unable to find which is no longer in production, and which is the better manufacturer(in terms of craftsmanship and quality). Wonder if I could get your guys input, before I take the plunge. Not going to purchase until next month so I have some time to think things over. I have a diamond white Yukon with chrome package so chrome wheels is what I have to go with, if that helps any.
Veloche 945
veloche-vortex.jpg

Kmc brodie
kmc_brodie_c_ci3_l.jpg

Kmc Surge
KMC_Surge_CHRM_2.jpg

Driv Moonshine 6
Driv%20Moonshine%206%20Chrome.jpg

Driv Royale
Driv-Royale.jpg

And last the Elite Phase 6
ELI-Phase-6-chrome.jpg

Also the Akuza brand has some nice 6 spoke wheels but not sure about quality. Any inputs and recommendation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brodie or veloche 945

OP
OP
V

vietcu

Reaction score
I keep flip flopping back and forth between 22 and 24. But I am more than likely going to go with 22, and a minor drop to make it look a little better.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep flip flopping back and forth between 22 and 24. But I am more than likely going to go with 22, and a minor drop to make it look a little better.

22s are weak... They have chargers rolling around on those. Just my 2:mexsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy