White STI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a little far from me. if you can make it to georgia, lemme know. beer on me.. well, on you, but i'll give you the money. haha

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like it isn't far from me:crazy: 28 hours of straight driving :pepper: I might be making a trip out to N.C in the future as well... Been trying to make as many cross country meets as I can...

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's got more balls then most American cars I've driven....but yes, I couldn't agree more :crazy:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like it isn't far from me:crazy: 28 hours of straight driving :pepper: I might be making a trip out to N.C in the future as well... Been trying to make as many cross country meets as I can...

great! statesboro meet next saturday. better leave now.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really? drive on down. i just did it yesterday.

take 88 to 81 to 77 to 26 to 95. then get on 84 to 301 to statesboro.

or you can take 95 south the whole way. problem solved. besides, it's only 19 hours of driving.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Come and see us some time! And clean my truck while your here.