whos got the hottest hoe here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Who do you guys think (besides your own) has the nicest hoe?

I, personally liked Twenty4s limited, especially with the blacked out wheels.
I am also a sucker for 99COOPs puppy.
AtomicHoe also IMO has the most unique.
I'm also jealous of Lifted99Yukon. Hopefully soon my baby will look like that!

I'm fond of my hoe but I don't think she's too much to look at.

Twenty4s limited=not anymore :( he sold it.. his hoe was sick, kinda a repeat of 2000limiteds on here. but im not bitching. i like em both. it all depends what your into.

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
im gonna have to load my sht on here. go look at my beast at tahoeforum.com. its pretty much a beast. sasquatch ur now atomichoe? nice

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and for the record if you lift a tahoe get the dam 6inch lift and stop being cheap.......

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
im gonna have to load my sht on here. go look at my beast at tahoeforum.com. its pretty much a beast. sasquatch ur now atomichoe? nice

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and for the record if you lift a tahoe get the dam 6inch lift and stop being cheap.......

haah yea, theres another sasquatch on here, so i changed my name. hows the truck>?

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well i have the Best of both worlds!! 99denali with 4" lowered...and a 95yukon gt 6" lifted! only problem is what set of keys to grab!!

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
:Stupid Me: Trucks doing good. just blew out the stock rearend so im gonna change to a set of either 410s or 456s gears. Plus im thinking of adding a Detroit Trutrac while I got it all busted open. Did some cool sht inside of it over the summer like a 19in flat screen w/xbox360. Ill post some pics tomorrw. Raining like hell tonight:mexsmoke:

gonna do the gears/locker next week sometime so ill post pics of the job too. hope it helps someone out in the future.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like bowtie's Hoe, something bout the red and black color combo sets it off for me. But the hot ones drive KONS, just to let u know. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO