Will a 99-02 Silverado Grille fit an 00-06 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMP91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They look almost identical but the Silverado's grille is *slightly* boxier than the stock grille on my '00 Tahoe, which is a little too rounded for my tastes.

Are there any modifications needed to make it work?

-Ryan

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No modifications just bolt right up they are identical except for the fact that the Tahoe/suburban is all chrome and the Silverado is black with a chrome strip

OP
OP
R

RMP91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No modifications just bolt right up they are identical except for the fact that the Tahoe/suburban is all chrome and the Silverado is black with a chrome strip

I actually compared them side by side when I was parked at the mall today...

The Silverado's grille has a *slightly* more boxy shape and is less arched than my Tahoe's...

Maybe it's just me...

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually compared them side by side when I was parked at the mall today...

The Silverado's grille has a *slightly* more boxy shape and is less arched than my Tahoe's...

Maybe it's just me...

Sure you wasn't looking at an hd? Cause they are the same.

OP
OP
R

RMP91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sure you wasn't looking at an hd? Cause they are the same.

It was probably the chrome on my Tahoe, but they do say that the color Black does make things look slimmer...

MRS.Z-56_Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a girl and only got into this stuff after I figured out my husband was never gonna grow up. Yes it will just look at them they are the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbylehew83