will i be able to fit this wheel and tire set up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoisesZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi everyone, i am new to this forum and i have come to a complete stop on my mods. i have an 02 tahoe z71 and i am going to install keys and spacers to get hopefully atleast 3" of lift on it to clear some trail grapplers 295/70/18. i have seen z's with these size tires so i know i can fit them. my main concern is what offset and BS will i need on the rims so i wont rub or atleast be able to get away with a little trimming. the offset options are +18mm and -12mm

wyattz71

Reaction score
GO WITH THE 18mm This will kick the tires out an inch or so to give you that aggressive stance. I am running the same tires (Nitto TG's) 285/70/17 WITH the DJM 2/3 LOWERING kit haha. You'll have no problem with the 3" lift. Honestly, i would go with the true 33's if you're lifting it and go with the +18mm offset. If ANY rub, it will be minimal rubber that you could cut out but im 99% sure nothing will touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925