Winter Ready???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I'm sure you could if your knowledgeable in wiring and vehicles but my installation came with the price so it was "professionally" done by pc Richards and son... It's also a security system I highly recommend it to all its EXTREAMLY sensitive to any movement when trucks locked as well as taps along panels well worth the dough.. (Code-Alarm)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
This is true atomic speaking of salt.. This spring I will absolutely be getting under da hoe and be working on knocking rust off for next winter no if ands or buts....

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Added some more stuff to the SHTF Kit in back. Just for winter time undecided I would toss in. Snow shovel, 10lb bag of sand mixed with rock salt. A second E-tool. Going to hook up my lighting with the 4hi mod and run fog HID in lows and then regular 4300k in high and set it so high beam is normal. just waiting for my 55w ballasts for my projectors and new bulbs for
Fogs.

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep a mini snow rescue shop in the back of my hoe:
-a blanket
-food
-water
-a spare jacket/ boots
-two shovels
-a crap ton of rock salt/sand
-tow straps/hooks
-some rope (always comes in handy)
-my mini tool box
-a few quarts of oil
-a gallon of antifreeze

Most of this is in there year round anyways, but thats my winter setup. I do a lot of snow rescue in my neighborhood and the surrounding area, people get stuck around here all the time. I guess it takes a lot of sense to realize flooring a dodge neon through a snow bank won't work... :hands:

I also have my trusty bull bar for pushing vehicles, and of course my aux driving lights.

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i lived in NH,
shovel
salt
blanket, sweatshirt
cell phone charger
I kept a good handle on the weather everyday, so I wasnt caught off guard.

Now that I am back in NJ, i don good clothing and a cell phone, AAA card and I am good for anything.

Standards in the how
2qt oil, antifreeze, duct tape, toolbox, flashlights, flares, tow strap, reciever ball, etc.
I still look at the weather everyday too.

SneeKeeFahk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba (commonly referred to as Winterpeg) where it is not uncommon to drop to -40 with windchill

- 1 Jacket
- 2 Blankets
- Some food
- Lots of Rock Salt
- Jumper cables
- Tow rope
- Candles
- 2 Shovels
- Pair of old but warm boots
- Extra set of gloves
- Tuque (knit hat or stocking cap as you Americans like to call them)
- Extra cell phone battery

and for those extra long stays .... some Al Green :party33: