Work on the nnbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1sckhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Not sure if I want to take the rook rack off yet or not. But I will be color matching the bowties and debadging the tahoe

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the hatch plastic?

There is a small plastic tab in the bottom center of the rear lift-glass, attached with adhisive tape or glue or something, some people like to remove it with debadge, makes for a really clean look in the back

before and after:

Attachments

• Z71HOE1.jpg
    Z71HOE1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Z71HOE.jpg
    Z71HOE.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP

1sckhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is a small plastic tab in the bottom center of the rear lift-glass, attached with adhisive tape or glue or something, some people like to remove it with debadge, makes for a really clean look in the back

before and after:

Oh ok gotcha! Well ingot the front bowtie color matched a bit ago and was trying to take just the gold piece off the rear and I snapped it in half. Anyone know where I can get one of those? The chrome outside is still on the truck so I just need to 'cover' that has the gold behind it. Need it ASAP!

OP
OP

1sckhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I got the front done the other day but I had to order a new rear because my bumb*ss screwed it up. But here's the front!

image_zps0697c7ae.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great ... needs bigger rims tho. :)

OP
OP

1sckhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great ... needs bigger rims tho. :)

Haha I wish! Those aren't quite in the budget yet. I have a few other projects to spend money on before rims come along. I would like some opinions though. I talked to Blackbear tuning and it's sounds like something I would want to do but I'm not really sure if I should do anything else to the motor or just leave it stock. It is a 'family' vehicle so I don't want a loud exhaust or anything(I have my cummins for that)but I was thinking a mild cam, injectors and tuning. What do you guys think would be most beneficial? Looking for a little more horse and better mpg on the highway without swapping gears

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
great start -

next mods:

headlight retro
blackbear tune
airaid jr intake :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member