WTB: 07+ White OEM Door Side Molding and Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billyblue

Reaction score
I just got my White 07 4x4 Hoe from the US Government and its missing its Side Door Molding and OEM Roof Rack. If anyone knows of a good place or has it for sale, please let me know.

Good news, it came with a 4.10 axle, full skid plate package, aux oil and trans coolers and over sized brakes w/ Vacuum boost.

The White Dragon: 11v6qug.jpg

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an OEM roof rack I am taking off my '07 LT as soon as my end caps for my Escalade Roof Rack come back from painting. I'll shoot you a PM with my e-mail address so we can discuss.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim, does your Tahoe have the drilled holes for a roof rack on the roof?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the plugs removable?

I think they are there to seal the roof rack drill holes ... in which case you should be good.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm good to go.

I believe so bud ... a quick stop by the dealership to confirm might be a good way to be certain, but yeah I think you're good. :waytogo:

OP
OP
B

billyblue

Reaction score
I believe so bud ... a quick stop by the dealership to confirm might be a good way to be certain, but yeah I think you're good. :waytogo:

I'm out of town now so I'll check with the dealer when I get back. Thats a good idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo