Yall have to see this bagged impala in Saudi Arabia.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call it profiling if you want, I call it American Awareness. but they are Camel Jockey Morons, and its probably a car bomb, besides even giving them any attention, that music makes my blood curdle

A little harsh aren't you. Should stick to just commenting on the car and what you think about it. The culture attack just shows your ignorance.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Why is all I have to say here. Some things people do just baffle me. How could someone honestly say they think that looks good?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
This is true but I still don't see how the eye of the owner of that could honestly think that looks good! I know he does or that wouldn't be done nor would the video be posted but seriously WTF!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Given that they have the capabilities to post videos, I'm sure they've seen a real bagged Impy. Not sure what gave them the idea to do that. Imagine explaining to a shop you want your car bagged and coming to pick it up and it looks like that.

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
I can appreciate their imagination and innovation, but that is FUGLY. Hopefully, that was just a maiden voyage and they went back to the shop to convert it back.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hopefully that was just a joke...threw those axles on it and drove it around just for fun...probably got it bagged and wanted to cause a stir at the same time so before putting everything back together...they made a joke and drove around like that for a bit...definitely illegal here in the US due to your vehicle width laws...I could see him cutting some big lifted truck off...and the truck driver gets pissed off and drives over his axle...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog