You guys know how I ride... (Z71 Bumpstops inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally haven't had good luck with the Belltech shocks either. So for me.... Bilstien Shocks > Belltech Shocks..... :)

Just my .02.

Mike

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Alexx33, what are you running for front shox??? I hate these DJM'S that came with kit. I'm guessing your running the BT's in front?

I'm running the Belltech StreetPerformance shocks(not the Nitro's, those are thee ****** ones) front and back and seems good. And that's the shock Tony's using in his new kits.

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jonas, and everyone else, I'm running Bilsteins. This is the shock Max ran for a while on his setup. It's almost identical to the Tahoe shock, but it comes with an external bumpstop and it's about a 1/2" shorter. I like it.

I set up Mike (M Hankel) with a pair of bilsteins that fit the DJM arms and if I remember correctly, they were very nicely priced too. I don't remember the part number though.

I'm not sure if you had an opportunity to browse this thread: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41144&highlight=bilstein+DJM+arms; but there was a bit of debate on which bilstein shock to use w/ the DJM arms. I ultimately gave bilstein a few calls and determined which would be the best for a lowered application.

Last edited:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Jonas, and everyone else, I'm running Bilsteins. This is the shock Max ran for a while on his setup. It's almost identical to the Tahoe shock, but it comes with an external bumpstop and it's about a 1/2" shorter. I like it.

I set up Mike (M Hankel) with a pair of bilsteins that fit the DJM arms and if I remember correctly, they were very nicely priced too. I don't remember the part number though.

I'm not sure if you had an opportunity to browse this thread: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41144&highlight=bilstein+DJM+arms; but there was a bit of debate on which bilstein shock to use w/ the DJM arms. I ultimately gave bilstein a few calls and determined which would be the best for a lowered application.
Thanks Alex.... Imma browse that thread tonight. I'll keep you posted once I get them bumpstops in....:Handshake:
I'm running the Belltech StreetPerformance shocks(not the Nitro's, those are thee ****** ones) front and back and seems good. And that's the shock Tony's using in his new kits.
Yeah I hear Tony did a lil switch up in his kit. These DJM's gotta go! I will probably go with the Bilsteins. Had them in my Camaro with 2 inch drop and loved them...

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone find out the part number to those front shocks? i cant stand mine lately..im pretty sure its the shocks because everything else is new and or good quality..

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Belltech bumps will be here on Monday... I will install Wednesday....:thumbup:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Update on Belltech bumpstops.... $30 bucks waisted and back to drawing board.
They are to short and they are not like anything in their pic. Pic shows they are red polyurethane...and I get them and they are yellow foam ones. I installed them an hour ago and they dont even hit the A-arm. I am calling autoanything beacause some one dropped the ball on this or they nedd to update pics and info. Also these are suppose to be 3.01 inches long and they are only 2.50.
My whole OEM bumpstop plate is shaved off so I thought these would work perfect.......:blah:

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Well I just ordered these from energy suspension http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9.9143

They are red and polyurethane and a hare bit longer which should work a hell of a lot better. I called Belltech and talked to them about their bumpstop pic and the guys says, "oh we havent changed that pic in 7 years".
Um yeah.....on to the next one!

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I ordered the belltechs too should be here this week
I didn't like the bolt idea bolt seemed to big

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95