Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

houstone003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all you need are some nnbs 20's or esky 22's...mmmmm so sexy!

yeah i know but here in houston trucks are getting stolen 2-3 times a day with the nnbs 20s so im a bit iffy on getting them all though it does look better them, also thinking about doing camaro wheels with adapters?

my crappy photoshop..
camaro-wheels.gif

8b9123eb.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be living in a rough part of town if stuff is getting stolen 2 or 3 times a day.

houstone003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the entire city not just certain areas and my neighborhood is fine weve never had any problems at all its just the fact that people are stealing in trucks in public parking lots in broad daylight and some even using tow trucks

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

besides my truck is garage kept so no worries there just being able to go out during the day and not knowing where to park to be able to keep an eye on your truck

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
its the entire city not just certain areas and my neighborhood is fine weve never had any problems at all its just the fact that people are stealing in trucks in public parking lots in broad daylight and some even using tow trucks

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

besides my truck is garage kept so no worries there just being able to go out during the day and not knowing where to park to be able to keep an eye on your truck

All of us from tyf should come and help you hunt down those bandits!

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Looks great man! Back to black is freaking awesome!

How hard is it to clay bar? I've never attempted it.

Alex33,
Looks great! I really need to get a drop on mine!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

54a11c7c.jpg

Clay bar is'nt hard....just time consuming,and dont dare try to do it when it is humid!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx