Yukon aftermarket grills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beltboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know if you'll be able to get an slt yukon and buy the Denali grill after market, a
Or how long it'll take to get them .

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beltboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looked on eBay no go.

Went and drove a slt yesterday. These are nice. Very heavy. Also drove a Tahoe ltz with magnetic ride. Couldn't tell the difference.

On the inside this is the nicest thing I've ever been in! Things i don't like andi am comparing to my wife's Infiniti JX 35.... The safety features in the yukon all pretty much go through the driver seat. Changing lanes is annoying with a vibrating seat, there isn't an audible beep which would be preferred and faster to notice. Also one thing the Infiniti has and is one of my favorite features is the parking camera. It has cameras pointing down so you can see straight down and see parking stripes like your above the car, allowing you to know your centered. Gm didn't do anything like this. One Of the only things I wish it had!

Overall the inside is simply awesome and beautiful!

The coolest inside feature is that the 8" monitor will raise by motor to reveal abouta 10x10 hidden compartment. Is has a push button and is lockable for a small gun phone or wallet, or whatever you wish to hide. Pretty damn neat. Also you can choose to separate heating your butt or your back, not having to do both. Pretty neat if you want a massage on your back.

Dealership couldn't get the Denali grille yet to put on the slt, like you could on other years. Said it may be summer as the denali's won't me made until April.

Would like a gm expert to confirm if possible.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24