Yukon Denali is gone have some accessories to dish out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i traded in the YD this morning. i have husky liners (used but look almost new), black, front and second row (full left to right covering/overlapping) $75+shipping ($15-20??)

also have the GMC all weather mats front and second row, never used, $75+ shipping. those are the tan mats for the cashmere/cocoa interior have red GMC logo on them (thick rubber style OEM were like $160 on the wdw sticker iirc)

brand new "GMC" emblem for the tailgate $25 shipped.

Chrome upper and lower tailgate handle covers $50+ shipping ($15-20?).

waiting to see if the dealer calls me back for the trailer hitch cover (they never asked about it?? that's new and storm gray, not a mark on it) been sitting on a shelf in my garage from new that i'll take $75+ shipping.

Well let me know who wants what. in no hurry..

GrimmSpeed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was going to PM you but i dont have enough posts to PM :(

If you can do 125 shipped i'll take the winter tan mats and tailgate chrome.

Justin

JimZ

Reaction score
What the heck?! I thought my YD had a twin on here. Might be interested in that hitch cover, just in case. What in the world would you go and get rid of such a beauty for...

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was going to PM you but i dont have enough posts to PM :(

If you can do 125 shipped i'll take the winter tan mats and tailgate chrome.

Justin

pm sent1

what did you trade it in for?

'11 Hyundai Genesis 4.6
moved to the For Sale section

sorry, figured i would get more interest on the GMT900 "specific" forum, my bad.
What the heck?! I thought my YD had a twin on here. Might be interested in that hitch cover, just in case. What in the world would you go and get rid of such a beauty for...

Jim, you did, now you don't hahaha. so far so good on the hitch cover. i will hold it for you, give me 2 weeks, if they don't call me, it's yours (if you want it).

On the "why?". here's why. i have a pickup, my wife had the YD. we only had 7800mi on it but most of that was from long trips (NJ-FL). now my wife's sister moved about 10 miles away and she goes there EVERY DAY. so now as gas climbs to ridiculous from wth stages daily, we are just burning cash for somethin we dont ever use for what it's intended (off road, 6 people inside, etc).

she actually brought it up to me, getting into a car. i said "it's your decision" she never cared for the full size SUV anyway so i knew it was going to happen at some point :emotions122:. so, after some careful consideration, and the realization that i KNOW she will want an SUV soon enough again, i bought a car "we" can live with, big, fast, luxurious inside, but at a price that cannot be matched by anything other than used (she will not drive used anything) and at the same time, as the wife gets tired of a car (by.........jan/feb '12), i can give the genesis to my kid who turns 16 later this year. i will say that after driving this car i am impressed, quite impressed. GM has nothing to match it (yet) and it's RWD so it drives like a Lexus LS or E class at half the price (paid $37k, sticker was $43.9k). i have some pics but they are horrible (camera was dying then died).
spots are from the battery croaking, flash went off thought i ddin't even catch the image
DSC01061.gif

DSC01058.gif

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the gen is an awesome car for the price. not quite up to the european standards but so dam close 99.9999 perecent of the market wont notice and certainly not worht double the price. u got S class size and performance for C class money.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the gen is an awesome car for the price. not quite up to the european standards but so dam close 99.9999 perecent of the market wont notice and certainly not worht double the price. u got S class size and performance for C class money.

yep. dealer is installing the hood and trunk "wing" badges that say Genesis (replaces the flying "H" for Hyundai.) dealer also said Hyundai is going to be opening up a seperate line of cars most likely the "Genesis" brand and all the vehicles will be numbers eg. "4.6" "5.0", etc. so the Equus, Genesis and an upmarket SUV will have more seperation from the elantra/accent crowd. smart move. that's how Honda, toyota and Nissan did it.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice gen, bought the wife a brand new 2011 Sonata a couple weeks ago...love the car!

JimZ

Reaction score
Hey man good move! You got to play it smart these days and the family takes importance over other things. Always new rides out there. Keep me informed about the hitch cover, might need a new one one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat